– A fixed permanent restoration for individauls who has lost all their teeth
– Lets you eat and function like having natural teeth
– A solid, stable solution relative to dentures
– Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
– Immediate Function in mandible and maxilla
– Gives a nice natural smile, better esthetic relative to dentures
– Offers a long-lasting solution, often for life
– Renewed confidence and improved quality of life as well
Installing Full Arch Implants with Fixed Bridges
The course of treatment described here is one of several options available. Consult your dentist to find out what the best solution is for you, given your specific condition.
1:Before the procedure
The dentist determines what needs to be done and prepares both himself and the patient for the coming treatment procedure.
2: Installing the implants
The first step is installing dental implants to replace the lost tooth roots. The number of implants placed is dependent on bone condition and the implantologist judgement. If conventional implants are done, temporary dentures can be opted to be made or your old dentures may be worn that enable you to eat and function while the implants are left to heal and integrate with the jaw bone.
3: Attaching the bridge
The final step is the making and securely installing the fixed bridge on top of the implants.
4: End result
Your new teeth look like natural teeth, they are stable, firmness and very comfortable. People who have had traditional dentures before getting a fixed bridge often describe this as an overwhelming and very positive experience